“Local Internet Marketing Company Announces Creative Way to Help Veteran-Owned Businesses”
Who: WeBrand Digital Marketing in Menifee CA
What: Contest for a Free Website for a local Veteran-Owned Business
When: Entries allowed between 12:00am September 1, 2015 – and 6:00pm September 10, 2015, winner will be chosen shortly after the deadline on September 10, 2015.
Where: Businesses can enter (or be nominated by others) on WeBrand’s Facebook page ( www.facebook.com/webranddigital ), on a special post for this contest
Why: To support local veteran-owned businesses, as gratitude for their service to our country
Prize: A 5 page custom website, including domain name and hosting ($995 value)
Beginning Tuesday September 1st 2015, WeBrand Digital Marketing will announce this contest and giveaway on their Facebook page, providing rules and details on how to enter the contest which will consist of providing (1) Name of the business (2) Name of the business owner, and (3) a number between 1-1000. After 6:00pm on September 10 2015, WeBrand will reveal the winning number, already having been chosen and sealed in an envelope postmarked prior to September 1st.
Simon Cooper, the owner of WeBrand Digital Marketing, has a strong appreciation for our nation’s military veterans, and believes this is a practical way he can give back and show gratitude, using his knowledge and skills in website design and internet marketing, saying “although creating a well-designed website is very time-consuming, it’s awesome to think that I can help a veteran in our area by promoting their business and help to build or further their business success. It will be a privilege to help someone who has made great sacrifices to protect our freedoms here in the USA and throughout the world.”
Based on the response from the community with this contest, Simon would like to continue this offer on a monthly basis, to help as many veteran-owned businesses as possible.
- The winner will be the business with the number chosen closest to the pre-selected winning number.
- A business can enter one time, or be nominated by other individuals multiple times, as long as each individual only enters or nominates that business one time.
- In the event of a tie- there will be a second number pre-selected as well, and those who tied will have a tie-breaker by guessing a number between 1-1000 that is closest to the winning number. If there another tie, than all will win!
- Only businesses that are legal and offer services/products that are morally and ethically reasonable will be eligible to win. WeBrand will make this determination, and disqualify if necessary at our discretion, giving the prize to the next eligible contestant.
- No substitution for prize
- Winner must be a military veteran who operates a business or organization anywhere in Southern California.